Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Festivals and Pretty Things!

Hello and Happy Monday Seedling Plantation followers! What a busy week it has been!  With the safe arrival of my family from NY last Wednesday we have been working on getting a truckload of new vintage items from NY unpacked, and cataloged, my studio set up, preparing for a fall festival that I had a booth at this weekend, and putting together orders!  I have many things to share and am excited to show off my latest orders headed to their new happy homes!



Saturday was my first festival, it was a great learning experience and now I feel like I have a handle on that and what it takes to get set up and selling. We offered the most beautiful Rosemary Trees and they were a hit!  I will be listing more for sale today and tomorrow on my Etsy site!




This week promises to be a busy one and we have plans to pack in some around-town-fun in between work!  I can't wait to share our travels with you and look forward to our adventures!  

Here are a few more pretties I have recently listed on my site, 
enjoy looking and have a wonderful day!













No comments:

Post a Comment