Thursday, October 17, 2013

A New Journey...

Today begins a new journey for myself, my family, and anyone else out there be it interested to read and follow this journey. I am excited, thrilled, empowered, and exhausted!  My husband and I stayed up until 2 am designing and tweaking my logo.  Put two OCD perfectionists in a room together with Photoshop and watch out!  You are in for an over analytical ride you wish to God would just come to a screeching halt and let you escape!  But in all seriousness, it was fun!  We are a power team and it all started to come together, we did it!  And lived!!  Now for the the next step, loading this new logo onto every bit of technology and site necessary out there...wish me luck.  Okay, so I am off for now, I have a stage 5 screamer in her crib fresh up from morning nap and looking for a snack.  We are off to roam and adventure in this beautiful world and will be back to share the beauty and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment